Friday 11 December 2009

Individual Tutorial, Rob Ketterell

Had some quite positive feedback on my work so far. It definitely feels like I've got more direction over the last few weeks. Discussed cutting my thesis statement down to 'Graphic Design is an opportunity...' - Rob felt this was a good idea - I now need to write my words and decide how to display. Presently I'm torn between a book and a motion graphics piece. They both have there benefits. I think movement could add to the impact of my graphics whilst I also like the idea of a something tangible like a book that the viewer can touch and view at their own pace.
I also showed Rob my motion Graphics project from earlier in the module and we discussed how there is quite a strong connective thread in terms of content with my projects. The child in me >> its okay to be childish >> Graphic Design is an opportunity to play >> Graphic Design is an opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment