Friday 4 December 2009

Week 10: Review of Manifesto

This class focused on the key points of our manifesto. At first I felt as if I was on the wrong track but it seems I do have some kind of direction - the idea of non-linear design/thought process definitely leaves me feeling quite lost at times, but I guess that's the nature of it - you never really finish so you don't get that sense of completion. I feel that my manifesto statement - 'Graphic Design is an opportunity to play' does give me quite alot of scope and also encourages me to get my hands dirty a bit more. I am hoping to spend more time researching from now on as I definitely feel I haven't been doing enough of this. I also feel I don't have as much prior knowledge of the wider field as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment