Monday 21 February 2011

Progress update

This week I've felt hugely rushed. I've taken out a number of books that I'm quite looking forward to reading but time hasn't been on my side. This hasn't been helped by house viewings (as we are selling our flat), meaning that I'm having to keep my work tidied away! My main focus has been preparing for the show. I feel if I can be prepared for this early, I can get back to developing my new ideas for my practice. This week has involved scouring the internet and shops for a drum to make the Zoetrope from (which will be in the Work In Progress Show) and consideration of how to improve the scanimation (which may or may not be in the show).

Website
In terms of the site, I've decided to install Wordpress on the server in order to allow everyone to update their own areas. The template will be original but through Wordpress, it should be possible for the site to evolve over time for other uses. Through discussion with others in the group we feel a simple template as a backdrop to the work would make the most sense. Although just because something looks simple doesn't mean it will be the easiest to code!

No comments:

Post a Comment