Wednesday 17 February 2010

Considering Creative Enterprise

During the break between modules I considered my enterprise idea for the upcoming module: a local social networking concept for creative types. Content on the site would include other contacts within the industry, games, downloads, advice, a facility for employers to find out about freelance designers etc. One of my major concerns with this idea, was that I wasn't aware of what was already out there, and would I really want to spend my career managing 1 website? I quickly decided that it would make more sense to apply the course to something I would more likely do - to set myself up as a freelancer. This is something I have considered in the past, but haven't had much time to consider. I do have a few contacts that I work for from time to time, but more often than not, my full-time job and studies have got in the way of making a real go of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment