Tuesday 19 October 2010

Newspaper challenge

Okay, so somehow I only had a Financial Times to work with. I guess if the point in this is to truly challenge me then this most definitely fits the bill!

The newspaper headline was:
Top-Earner Pension pots face tax-blow

Result:

The anagrams alone were very difficult but gave me a wealth of choice for visuals. Unfortunately, the paper itself held very few visuals so it took some consideration as to how to create the images. The photocopier was seriously overused. Small things were blown up, and colour and contrast settings were played with a great deal.

Although I could be happier with the result, I think I've really challenged myself through it. It definitely appealed to the 'must solve this problem' part of my personality which was discussed in class during week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment