Friday 2 October 2009

Week 1 of my MA

Our first class! And our first brief! The class highlighted a number of aspects regarding practise that I hadn’t really considered. In my experience I have always worked in a manner whereby I obtain a brief first, then evolve the project in a linear fashion. This course will enable me to work in a more reflective manner for a much more considered outcome.
It also highlighted that I should collect things of interest and reflect in my learning. I am aware that everything around me has an influence, but I had never considered collecting things – I will have to learn how to be more disciplined in my approach!
A journal is also something I’ve never had to do before and is a little scary for a person as naturally disorganised as myself :( I try honestly I do
My first brief:
Come up with 50 curious facts about myself
Display as I would like on no more than 2 sheets of A4

No comments:

Post a Comment